It’s been a long week. I shouldn’t complain, because it’s been worse for ODB.
It really is the little things. Like someone teaching you something environmental and scientific and totally geeky. I LOVE THAT! ODB is the smartest person I’ve ever met. Not only is it engaging, it’s totally sexy 🙂
I honestly have no idea where my weekend went. I did some cleaning, some working out, watched 2 horrible movies (note to self, consult Rotten Tomatoes website first). Oh and I worked, because with traveling comes getting backlogged. You can only do so much from the road.
Apparently PB Snickers hate me. I’ve never had one before, we got 300 bars last week for an event. I ate half yesterday and half today. BLEH. The way I feel was NOT worth the heavenly goodness. Read the ingredients and I don’t know what it could be. Yes, I know they are made of garbage.
I miss my ODB. Way too much.
This edition is very random to say the least.
- My kitties don’t seem to mind the puppy friend in our house (roomie’s dog)
- My roomie has the same bedspread as me.
- I was in Waco all week, it’s growing on me, but I wouldn’t want to live there
- I had a good time getting to know new people on my trip
- I missed ODB terribly. I miss him every day. I haven’t seen him in over a month and it makes me very sad. We are both just so busy, we’ve not been able to make our schedules mesh
- I got a promotion 🙂
- I got hit on A LOT this week.
- I told ODB everything that happened this week. He was not amused by my admirers.
- Apparently I don’t speak guy talk or think like a man. He’s teaching me how to do this better.
- I finally had a swim that made me feel like a REAL swimmer! Unfortunately my breathing on and off land still sucks pretty bad
- ODB had a rough week. This pains me 😦
- I need to find a Halloween costume. We always do a Halloween party for our LUNA end of year celebration.
- I’m bummed that I couldn’t go to SA to see Adam Carolla tonight. I REALLY wanted to go. I’ve met him but have never seen him live.
- I have a lot of work to do at home this weekend. That also includes getting caught up on sleep and work.
Today’s things I like Thursday is about understanding…
- Being criticized by a certain group. Someone completely understanding why you are upset because they know the criticism even worse.
- Realizing complaining about above said criticism is silly, especially when the other person deals with it daily.
- Having someone be able to ground you. Just by listening. Even if they can’t relate to your problem.
- Hearing a story that happened a long time ago that had a huge impact on someone as a teen. Silently fighting back the tears because you are thinking about how they felt in that situation. Wondering how you would have reacted in a similar situation.
- Someone trusting you with something they’ve never told anyone. Something that caused them pain and disconnected them from someone. Them knowing that you may not relate, but can understand.
- Someone understanding how much something means to you. Even if it doesn’t seem attainable. Wanting to be part of something you’ve heard such wonderful things about.
- Understanding that everything happens for a reason, even if the reason isn’t clear.