Today was an ODD day.
I couldn’t sleep, but lied it bed past gym time, so I got ready for work instead. Getting to work that early is beneficial because it’s quiet, but that’s about it. I have staff that come in at 7, so I NEVER have quiet (i’m sure my boss says the same about me!)
things I enjoyed today:
- it finally started raining at 7 pm. Not much but it’s something
- yummy dinner. Sundried tomato pesto whitefish and green beans. Pumpkin for dessert
- spicy sausage links
- lying on the couch reading (I need to do this more)
- a highly productive day at work
- a lunch time workout
- knowing I can watch 1 part of tonight’s concert live
- seeing silly pictures of someone
- a cool house! Thank goodness my AC was an easy fix
- kitty cuddles
- having someone to cry over, even though the reason I was crying was NOT good.
- having someone to check on me all day, even though they were swamped and overloaded. Today was no different than usual really with the thoughtfulness
- Pandora picking bad ass songs