I had a wonderful last 2 days. Absolutely perfect. My heart is happy and full.
- getting a solid sweaty run in, even if it was un-scenic and miserable. Didn’t make it to my favorite spot at all 😦
- having people who care about you
- early check in at your hotel. Like 7 hours early!
- shoe shopping at the mall with a great partner, even if I didn’t find any black work shoes
- 2 breakfast dates
- feeling great about yourself
- yummy fish tacos
- dumb reality tv on stations I don’t have at home
- homemade pork chops and bacon wrapped jalapenos
- hugs, lots of hugs
- reading every cd in the convenience store just because
- new running shoes $90 off!
- serious conversations from the heart
- being told you are beautiful by more than one person in the same day. Only one matters, by the way.
- laughing so hard you cry
- drinks from Buccee’s
- a new trinket for my room
- crying from being overwhelmed by someone’s heart
- sleeping so hard through the night that your arm hurts when you wake up
- no traffic on the way back to Austin
EXACTLY what I needed. I could use even a fraction of that goodness permanently 😉
Do I have to go back to work?