Not so sure if some of these are fun, but they are factual 😉
- I went to Granbury for the first time Wednesday evening for a 1 day conference. It was nice, I would like to go back. Nice lake, cool town square, near the dinosaur tracks park. Unfortunately I had to come back for work on Thursday night.
- I’ve been trying to get this swimming thing down. I swam 3 times this week, which is an all-time high
- I have watched probably 2 hours worth of swimming tips and videos. I can’t seem to correct some things and my breathing issues I have when running, carry over into the water
- I need a hands on coach and the person I want is reading this.
- My new swimsuit is a cut I wouldn’t normally wear, but it looks alright. I can’t get over the variability on suit sizes!
- My kitty Chanel is doing much better. I’m happy. She’s mastered eating her low protein special kidney food up high so Missy can’t get it.
- My birdfeeders relax me and make me happy
- My hip has been jacked up from running after I volunteered about a month ago, not sure what gives
- Apparently you can put clear nailpolish on ringworm to keep it from spreading and suffocate the fungus. No, it’s not a worm, it’s a fungus.
- I have a 5 day work trip next week that carries over into the weekend. I hope to see some of my lovely friends in the evenings. I am not sure how many people I will be able to convince to drive near downtown.
- I get to see ODB 1 day next week. It’ll have been over 5 weeks. Yes, I counted.
I hope to get some cleaning and organizing done this weekend. If nothing else, some rest and reading!