- We were 5 people short of getting into Kimmel Live on Friday to see Lil Wayne and Willie Nelson
- We were so tired from standing in line all day in the sun, that all 3 of us almost fell asleep at dinner
- We didn’t get downtown for Rachael Ray early enough
- It rained and rained and rained Saturday morning in line for Rachael’s Party
- I dropped my drivers license on 9th street. Thank goodness the dude yelled for me and I ran half a block back to get it.
- I had a realization that some of my old crowd is just that. I’ve been cut out I guess
- The show I wanted to go to on Thursday was actually the day before
- People watching is ALWAYS a win during SXSW
- I did at least see Kimmel once and had a guaranteed seat and a good one at that
- Parking. We easily found parking both Friday and Saturday. Shocking
- We had a nice lunch at Hula Hut on Friday afternoon away from the downtown crowds.
- My old intern DID get in line for Rachael Ray early enough and we were able to get in line with her
- The RRFeedback food was delish. Free food, booze, and music. How can you go wrong?
- Coffee before RR Feedback was a great idea. Until there was no bathroom for 3 hours
- $1 panchos from my running stash were lifesavers Saturday morning
- Traffic wasn’t that bad when I’ve needed to come and go from downtown
- My schedule was very different than it had been in years past and I was completely content. I saw far less music but far more variety of talent and shows.