I didn’t get internet at the new house yet. I was trying to hold off on things I don’t need like cable and internet. Honestly, I haven’t missed it except for wanting to blog. I had to email some pictures to my BFF, so that required a trip to Starbucks with the laptop.
Sheesh, where have I been?
- Got completely moved into the new house minus my dishes, I need to go grab those Thursday.
- My kitties LOVE the new house.
- I have a kick ass backyard and I am dying to make it my own. I need a grill, and a chair, and a chiminea, and a bird bath, and some new flowers. Yeah, I foresee a lot of time and money spent on the yard.
- I already tried to lure birds to my feeder. They haven’t really come yet. I love watching birds. Almost as much as Missy and Chanel do.
- I volunteered at Austin marathon expo again. It was good but exhausting. And I got sick 😦
- Helped a couple from Mexico get engaged at the Marathon Expo on Friday night. It was so cute!
- I ran the Austin half for the first time. It was a last minute decision. I did ok considering I had very tired feet and legs and it was HOT. Plus I haven’t been running a lot. It’s one of my slower races, but it was faster than 2 hours. Probably the 2nd hardest course I’ve ever run. I felt great though. I don’t even feel like I ran.
- I’ve not really cooked in my new kitchen yet, I haven’t really been there much. And I need to buy a microwave! And groceries.
- I am on a break from work. Ok, I worked half a day today remotely. I spent majority of the day on the couch. Tomorrow I am doing NOTHING except making myself incredibly happy.
- I have taken more leave this work year than I have in years added together. I am finally learning how to relax.
- I am loved. It’s a great feeling. I am not sure someone has ever loved and appreciated me so much. It brings a tear to my eye to write that. I can’t get enough. I want more than I can have.
It’s a big couple of months. I want to run one more half marathon this season. I have travel coming up for work and a busy schedule. LUNA season is starting in April, trip to SF to start that off. And hopefully spending time on getting my house and yard in order. And my personal life, yeah, hopefully working on aspects of that too.