- I still want to learn how to swim properly.
- My hair is finally starting to get longer!
- I have 2 James Avery charm bracelets. One is overflowing, the other is slowly being built. Both are very special to me. One day I am going to blog about the meaning of each.
- I am dying to go crazy in the kitchen again, but I only halfway cook since I’m in a temporary situation. It’s only me to cook for 90% of the time, which is still and adjustment for me.
- AIP is hard. I want tortilla chips. And salsa. And just a little cheese. And chocolate. It’s only been 8 days, I need to give it a full shot to see if it helps. I’ve been feeling better, but not 100%.
- I have a race VERY soon. I am SO not ready. I may be running with mom if she’s not still injured.
- Drive by Truckers AND Lucero are both coming to Austin soon, not soon enough! I have tickets for both already
- I miss my friends. I need to make the rounds and see everyone I can soon
- There is no better feeling than feeling loved and appreciated