- I am working retail for the first time in 9 years. I like my holiday job. People are a lot nicer than I remembered them being. Who am I kidding? It’s the quality of people I am sure. Different city. Different culture. Different clientele.
- I’ve surprisingly only bought myself a few small things with my nice discount. I should probably look ahead to get something good for myself before the discount goes away in a few weeks.
- My Christmas shopping this year was stress free and 0 physical effort.
- I worked more days at my holiday job this week than I did at my real job.
- I ran a 5 mile Christmas light run on Tuesday. That was probably the 5th time i’ve run since Shiner. I’m just not feeling it after that day. It was a bad race mentally.
- I have a new cortisol test pending. Will see if anything has changed since last year. Fingers crossed it has
- I am only waking up once or not at all during the night now. YES!
- Transferred to another Dr. in the practice. One that is supposed to be the best for hashi’s. We will see where that goes
- More labs this past week. Fingers cross these help with making progress