It was a rough day today. Started off fine, then went a little off track, but ended well. Dealing with a lot of of things I would rather not. Dr. appointment was disappointing, a few tears, unwanted attention, too tight clothes, conflict at work, etc.
Despite having a few bumps today, I have quite a bit to be thankful for. Things I like Thursday, is a good opportunity to give thanks for just some of my blessings….
- My family
- My BFF
- Evan, he’s growing way too fast!
- My friends
- My work family. Our big boss always says we are all family. I do have some great people I work with, especially in other offices and parts of the state. I am reminded of this every day, they are the reason I like my job
- I got to meet my friend’s new baby today. He’s adorable and I missed my friend. I’m so happy for them
- I am loved unconditionally, even when I am pretty unlovable
- I have my health. I know my issues while a big deal to me, are minor when compared to what others face
- My ODB. Yes it’s an acronym, and no, you cannot know what it means
Even when life seems to be a little scattered, I still have a pretty darn awesome life and am blessed.