This has been floating around Facebook. Figured I would play along on the blog instead…
My turn, 10 things y’all may not know about me –
1. I used to read all of the time. Now I can’t seem to find the time. I’ve been reading the same book since September. And it’s a good book. I really need to finish it!
2. I was Student Council President in High School.
3. I was sorority President in college.
4. I’ve always been drawn to leadership positions, however, that’s not been the case in my job. Don’t ask me why. I would probably be a good boss. Some reason it scares me.
5. I have Hashimoto’s thyroiditis. It’s a pain in the ass.
6. I hate taking pills. I almost never take I don’t absolutely have to. That includes Tylenol, Advil, etc. I have 4 perscriptions now and I hate it.
7. I have a scar on my forearm from burning the crap out of it cooking last Christmas.
8. I’m a tomboy. I like to hunt and fish, although I don’t get the opportunity much.
9. Nolan Ryan was my childhood hero. I love baseball.
10. I am a sucker for greeting cards, notes, and little things. I love sweet surprises.