It’s been WAY too long since I’ve done one of these…
- I’ve started a new chapter in my life. So I got a new bracelet 🙂
- I’ve been doing auto-immune paleo for almost a month, not strict 100% of the time. Not sure I feel better or not. I miss eggs and nuts.
- I got a new car. Same thing, but different color and current year. Long story. Better for me.
- I accidentally found an awesome new pedicure place on Monday. I may be sold on it if this polish lasts. Yes, I know I tell people no pedicures during training, but I think that’s ok for a half.
- My next race is 10/20. I am not ready. It’s very hilly and hard. I slacked on hill training, I need to get back to it. I’ve really not been following my schedule (Hal) at all, minus the longs. The rest I am just doing whatever I want. I haven’t trained for a race in a really long time with a schedule. Like maybe 2 seasons ago was the last time.
- I am glad I ditched the Nike SF training plan. It was WAY too many miles. Hal is my dude, and I will continue to use his plans.
- Babies everywhere. My old supervisor, my old coworker, my cousin, and Dan’s sister are all having babies before the end of the year and they are all boys.
- I made my first diaper cake for my old coworker’s shower and it was SUPER cute. Not sure i’ll offer to do many more, but I was proud of that one.
- I all of a sudden have an addiction to La Croix. Thanks Nicole. Started with the coconut and now I have had almost all of them. Have a case under my desk at all times for the last couple of weeks
- Girl’s weekend with my mom and sister 🙂 Is it 5 yet?