I just about fell out of my chair when I watched this video for the first time.
I described me to a “T”.
The part about the shoulders and quads almost made me cry. That belly? Yeah, I have that really bad. In fact, i’m stuffed into the pants I am wearing right now. HEARTBREAKING. I busted the seat of my white pants last week. Time to move into dresses I guess. I seriously look pregnant.
I am in the works on making more changes. I’ll admit, it’s hard to stay optimistic when I’ve already had to cut so much!
- 8 hours sleep minimum. I’d been pretty good at this, but now I am going to push for a little more.
- Monitoring sleep patterns with Sleep Bot (thanks Nicole!) So far I know that I get up around the same time every night.
- Naps when I can. I am anti-nap, especially during the week. I napped Saturday and Sunday and it was grand.
- No more coffee. I hadn’t been drinking regular, but now I am nixing my occasional decaf too. No caffeine. I will still have dark chocolate on occasion.
- Cutting the running
- More yoga
- More saying no
- Trying not to worry so much
- Cutting back on toxic people in my life
- Trying to take more days off from work
- Trying to ask for more help when I need it. (already hard, because i’m doing 2 jobs right now) I’m learning something new and there is no one to learn from.
- Scheduling a vacation or two. It’s been almost a year since I’ve had more than a couple days off in a row.
I am bound and determined to reverse this stupid issue and get back to feeling normal again. I feel good more often than not these days, but my body is obviously telling me were aren’t fixed yet 😦