Day 23, Thursday: Things you’ve learned that school won’t teach you
Oh the things I’ve learned the hard way!
- Know when to say no
- How to know when you need a break. Mentally, physically, emotionally, etc.
- Adults in groups are just as bad or worse as kids when it comes to being mean, spiteful, etc.
- You can never make a group of women get along all of the time. I actually DID learn this in school in a sorority. I really thought when we got older that would change. NOPE!
- Communication is tough.
- Rest whether, you think you need it or not
- Regularly evaluate what is important to you in life. Priorities change
- Don’t settle
- Sometimes you just have to keep your mouth shut
- Losing weight and keeping it off was one of the best life changes I ever made
- Saying thank you to someone never goes out of style
- Appreciate what you have, don’t whine about what you don’t