Some things that left me confused in the past week…
- Picks their nose in the breakroom while waiting for their food to heat? I don’t care if there is a Kleenex barrier. Gross is gross. Go to the bathroom.
- Ruins someone else’s belonging and doesn’t tell them?
- Using public assistance to buy sodas, chips, and doughnuts?
- Uses the work gym bathroom as their personal nasty stall? You know what I mean! some people ONLY venture in there to do their dirty work. Thank goodness I only go to the work gym when I have to.
- Eats potato chips in the work gym? I was so perplexed, I took a photo. It’s ok to eat chips if you want, but in the gym? Yeah, that’s a candy wrapper next to it.
- Spills a soda on the carpet and just leaves it there?
- Takes over the crowded gym and readjusts EVERYTHING? The fans, the tv, the stereo, etc? All fans off was brutal.
- Goes to an event and freeloads on everything? Leave some stuff for others! Free is free to an extent. If they wanted you to take everything, I am pretty sure they’d give you everything up front.
- Grunts during yoga? I am not talking about prompted or necessary noises. It must be a dude thing.
- Doesn’t wash their hands after leaving the bathroom stall?