I am so excited about new things right now, i’m such a dork.
- my stand up desk. I have stood except in meetings and while eating breakfast and lunch everyday this week. My feet hurt at the end of the day, but I am not used to standing AT ALL during the day.
- I am more productive standing up, but I don’t type as fast. Weird.
- My kombucha brew. I am getting impatient waiting for it to be ready for bottling and flavoring. I tasted it a few days ago and it wasn’t ready, too sweet 😦
- Speaking of kombucha, I am totally addicted. Even drinking half a bottle a day is expensive, now I know what Starbucks addicts deal with
- I canned some spicy carrots on Monday, I hope they are ready today.
- Tried a couple of new recipes that rock, will be posting reviews soon.
- I really want to take Dan to Enchanted Rock this weekend, he’s never been and I haven’t been since I was a freshman in college for a geology class
- We are trying to decide on bids for our deck. I am getting REALLY impatient, this was supposed to happen last spring. We have a giant backyard and never go out there because are patio is tiny, like 10×10 tiny. And it has a smoker, grill, table, plants, and a cooler on it too. I want to enjoy the weather and finally landscape that sucker too. Dan didn’t want any landscaping in the backyard until the deck is built.
- I am getting inducted into the sorority’s topaz society next Saturday. Unfortunately I probably won’t be able to travel to College Station for the ceremony. I can’t believe it’s been over 10 years since I was an OPA pledge.
- They aren’t new, but i’ve been rocking my Ahnu shoes extra lately. They are the most comfortable to wear for standing at work and they are adorable too. I can’t wait to get another pair.