Sometimes you need:
- To not change your voicemail that says you are out of the office, even when you have a change of plans and end up there. I worked on Monday since I wasn’t in Orlando. I didn’t change my voicemail or tell anyone I was there. Unless you saw me, you didn’t know I was around. Most productive day ever.
- To give. I gave blood for the first time ever today. I hate needles, but heck, really, after all the stupid tests and blood draws I’ve had in the last few years, what difference is it really? It was fine and I was happy I finally did it.
- To take a half a day off in the middle of the week for no reason. I had a Groupon that needed to be spent and only could get a 2 pm appt, so I took off the rest of the day. SO nice.
- To pamper. I never get my nails done. I will admit, I kind of like them, hopefully this gel is awesome and lasts a long time. Anything would be better than the 30 minutes my last one lasted.
- To get back to old traditions. I need to study script and songs for a sorority ceremony Saturday night. Damn I am old, I only remember the 1 regular song and that’s IT!
- To expand. I miss running. Yoga and walking are not running. However, I am enjoying using new muscles.
- To improve. I want to get better at Yoga. I said I would months ago and it kind of got lost in the shuffle. In the last 11 days, I have taken more Yoga than I had in my whole life. Still trying to find what I like best, but right now, it’s more about what’s convenient.