Another installment of Fun Facts Friday!
- I can’t stand trash in my car. I put everything in my cupholder if it fits and I must get rid of it immediately. If I’m on a roadtrip, you better believe there is a trash bag and it gets dumped whenever possible.
- I hate eating in the car and I try not to. I hate food smells in my car and I am not a fan of eating on the road. When I first got my car, Dan borrowed it and ate 2 am Whataburger in it. I just about flipped out the next morning when my car smelled like fries.
- I keep emergency snacks in my glove compartment and my purse.
- I can’t stand too many emails in my inbox. I either delete them or put them in folders, unless I need them right away.
- Dan got me hooked on Adam Carolla’s podcast. I listened to all of the ones I could download (been working on them since October). I am now in real time and was sad when I didn’t have any more to listen to. Good thing they put them out almost every day! I’ve been listening to them in the car and when working out.
- He also got me addicted to Duck Dynasty. I’m usually pretty good about not watching whatever reality tv everyone gets sucked into. I thought, this has to be the stupidest idea for a tv show ever! I was wrong, I really like it. Plus I like that they show good values and prayer in their show. That’s something you don’t really see.
- I almost always sleep with White Noise either from my alarm clock or on my phone
- Last Wednesday I finally caved and got an iphone. I started with a Blackberry, then an Android, now the iphone 5. So far, so good. Any must have apps?