Small stuff i’ve been smiling about lately:
- I made the decision ahead of time to not attend an event I knew would likely end up making me unhappy. It was the right decision.
- I got to see my BFF on Saturday and Sunday.
- Even though my hammy was bothering me Saturday and I chose not to run to be safe, I was able to do a cautious run on Sunday at the other side of Tobin Park in SA. In the last 2 weeks, i’ve run both sides to explore and scout places for my mom to do her long runs.
- I slept like a rock on Sunday night, that never happens anymore. Probably due to a really long day and sitting in the sun most of the day.
- I was off on Monday. Dan called in. It was nice, he NEVER calls in. It was great, we got tons done and spent good quality time together.
- We got library cards. I’ve never had one as an adult.
- Dan told me I have to finish the 2 books at home that I have, before I get the books I want from the library. Good motivation I guess.
- We went to the gun range Monday afternoon. Watch out on your left side if you try to attack me. (I need to fix that aim).
- I got a new propane tank, but it’s been WAY too hot to grill, our porch is full sun in the PM. It’s been over 100 degrees every evening this week.
- the LUNA run on Tuesday was great, despite 102 degrees and a snake (harmless). Olympic scavenger hunt was well received.
- Flying Wild Alaska is over 😦 Dan and I have faithfully watched for the last 3 years. I will miss that show.
- Dan and I are making the run to Belton tonight for BBQ, Thieving Birds and the Dirty River Boys. 🙂
- Tomorrow is Friday, this makes me VERY happy. I don’t have much planned, and I like it that way. This weekend is my last un-planned weekend until November! This isn’t to mean that I won’t end up doing stuff, but other than 2 Olympic watch events, I don’t have anything on the calendar yet.