- I got a 10 mile run in on Saturday morning, half it it with AK. It was hot and humid but I felt fine. I had a clumbsy at mile 9.75 but saved myself from the fall. WHEW! That was close. The route was called Jason’s eastside. I liked it. New and different was good for me.
- Cherries were on sale at Sprouts. I enjoyed some with coconut water on the way to the gym to shower. Funny how 2 years ago, I wouldn’t even try cherries. I hate anything cherry unless it’s fresh cherries. No maraschino cherries, cherry candy, or cherry pie for me. Fresh or nothing!
- I enjoyed a kick butt lunch at Morelia with 4 OPA sisters. I wish more girls had been able to come, but it was nice to meet 1 alum that I didn’t know that graduated from UT. And of course the 3 I did know…my bff, my sister, and the lady who does Girl Scouts with me.
- I got a whole day with my BFF which was FABULOUS. I’ve seen her twice this month which is rare. All week all I could think about was seeing her. She really is my second sister, I love her a ton.
- Got to enjoy an afternoon Starbucks break with my sister, my BFF, and another sorority sister in the area.
- Came home to Dan, who’d been away in Chicago for work all week. Nice low key evening at home which included tamales.
- Still laughing at the fact I wore a houndstooth print dress with dark red flip flops yesterday. I am surprised Dan let me in the house! Although, when I pointed it out to him, he hadn’t even noticed, haha!
- I have a secret that someone told me and I am SO SO SO excited. My lips are sealed, but gosh darn it, I am so happy. Like I cried I was that happy. LOVE.
- Missy finally decided that Dan wasn’t the devil anymore.
It was just a really good day. Blessed for sure. I was feeling better, got to see great people, and Dan is home for the next week, after traveling for the better part of the last 3 weeks.