It’s been a while since I’ve played along with Fun Facts Friday. Heather at Where’s the Beach (LOVE her), is one of the gals who does it weekly. I love reading it, not sure why I don’t participate more.
This week’s random facts (smells edition):
- I hate the smell of movie theater style popcorn. At my conference last week, they had it during the afternoon breaks. BLECH!
- I don’t like eating oranges unless someone else peels them for me or they are sliced up already. I hate getting the peel under my nails, almost as much as I hate the smell of oranges on my hands. Even if I wash them over and over, I can still smell it.
- I love bacon, but I hate the smell of it.
- I don’t mind the smell of syrup during a meal. But if someone spills it on themselves or it gets on your hands, then I can’t stand it. My BFF Michele and I share this one. She can’t stand when her students smell like syrup after breakfast.
- I don’t like vanilla scents. If it’s a vanilla blend, then I am ok. (like vanilla cake or vanilla apricot). Generic vanilla I am not a fan of. Vanilla flavoring, yes, I like the way that smells.
- I can’t stand the way Dr. Pepper smells and I despise it’s taste even more
- I love the smell of rain. It’s raining right now and it’s driving me nuts i’m indoors with windows that don’t open
- I will only put “clean” scents in my Scentsy nightlights in my bathrooms. Anything else is just weird to me
- Don’t tell anyone, but Dan loves our Scentsy’s. I finally bought him one of his own for Christmas to put in his office (the Auburn warmer). Before that, he just stole others from around the house
- Speaking of Scentsy, I have 4 nightlights (all bathrooms and the guest bedroom), and 4 full size. We really only use 3 of them regularly, but the extras are in rooms we don’t use regularly. What can I say? I like a good smelling house!
That’s about all with my scent quirks 😉 Happy Friday!