- Someone left me a handful of Tazo tea bags on my desk today 🙂
- My mom bought me gluten free turkey at HEB over the weekend. She even brought me a Boar’s Head brochure about their NI.
- Dan had my car washed and detailed last Friday. Awesome. Except I didn’t notice. I was only in and around my car on Saturday briefly or when it was dark. I felt horrible that I didn’t notice. I still really appreciated it though…once he pointed it out.
- ARC donated 100 gallons of water they couldn’t use to the Alabama tornado relief
- Great show of volunteers at Daisy 5K last weekend. We always have wonderful volunteers for that event.
- My sister woke up early to volunteer at Daisy, although I knew she REALLY didn’t want to.
- Some of my coworkers were very generous with donations for Alabama tornado relief. It was awesome.
I try to go out of my way for others. I know I have room for improvement, most people do.
Be kind to yourself and others today 🙂 Happy Thursday!