Do you have any quirks? I know I am FULL of them 😉
- At the gym, I prefer a certain shower. It varies by location, but each gym I have a preference on which shower I use
- I must have Q-tips every morning. I can’t stand dirty or wet ears
- I won’t take the elevator at work unless I have over-loaded with stuff. Even then, I won’t take elevator A. I am scared of falling to my death, it’s always broken
- I can’t stand when people get too close to me when i’m lifting weights. Personal space is needed.
- I get 6 magazines and I hardly ever read them. I keep trying to change this, but the only time I look at them is Mondays during cardio cross at the gym
- In non-corraled running events, I never start where I should. You’d think I’d learned my lesson by now, especially since I waste energy trying to dodge and weave through people.
- I always wear stud earrings when I run, otherwise I think I look like a boy
- When I get stressed out at work, I take off my watch and rings and put my hair in a ponytail. That’s my “down to business” look I guess.
- I wish I was better at hair and makeup. I put very little effort into either because i’m not good at it.
- Dan and I both curl our toes when we are relaxing.
- I have 3 cinch bags of athletic clothes in my office, just in case I forget something 1 day. I think 1 would suffice. I need to take the others home
- I like doing laundry
- I have to write everything down. Even then I still forget things
- My parents have always said I have CRS, I think Dan will agree 😉
- I only like green bananas, but I read that ripe ones are easier on your tummy. So lately i’ve been eating them ripe. Trying to become a fan
- I love tea, hot or iced
- Not a coffee drinker, but I do love lattes and frappucinos. For the last few months though, i’ve had to move to soy
- I could live out of my gym bag and it stays stocked that way
- I text with a thumb and a forefinger. Dan says this is weird.
- I freak out if I don’t have glasses or contacts on or within reach. I seriously cannot see anything.
- I bought myself a DLSR camera with my birthday money, but haven’t had time to figure out how to use it.
- Same goes for the new fancy phone I got to replace my Blackberry a few days ago.
- I cannot shave my legs without cutting myself at least once
- 4 of the 6 cars i’ve owned have been blue
- Currently all vehicles we own are blue (car, truck, motorcycle)
- I can’t stand blue running shoes (it seems like that’s all my shoes ever come in, even the new ones i’m trying).
Pretty sure I could go on for days about my weirdness 😉