Certain people at work have been wearing me super thin. I think it’s making me sensitive to all kinds of other silly things that I usually ignore.
- Diva Dash sent participants an email asking people to email in their finish times if they thought they may have placed in their age group. WHAT? I think they should skip awards all together, maybe it should have been planned a little better. Most people weren’t even wearing watches and there was no finish line clock. Plus they weren’t enforcing time penalties for skipped obstacles. I have a time, I was wearing a watch, not really concerned about an award. It still annoys me though.
- I am NOT happy with the work done on my yard. I really hope Dan will call that man back out there and tell him that his quality sucks. My fence is nice though (different guy)
- I’ve had to babysit far too many adults lately, especially at work. I’ve been tiring myself trying to help others. I need to focus on myself first.
- Coworker who defended his food last week, yesterday was defending the fact that he didn’t attend the WW meeting. Guess what? I don’t care and didn’t ask. Yes, i’d like to see you succeed, but I am still not the WW police.
- Another coworker went on and on today about how he’s starting a new diet. Guess the current one isn’t working (it’s always something new). I didn’t have enough energy to explain a lifestyle change to him again. I had this conversation with him IN THE GYM like 6 months ago as we were lifting. I would think that maybe in that environment that more would sink in?
- Supposedly the regional manager for the car dealership is in town and wants to see my car tomorrow. I called to confirm the appointment for drop-off today and I never got a response. NICE. Hopefully he doesn’t suck as bad as the dealership does.
Someone needs a nap, lol! Tomorrow will be a better day and I will NOT let everything get to me.