Pretty sure this was the longest week ever. I am positive though, that next week, AKA “Hell Week” will take that over. At least I have a weekend to enjoy before then and no one can reach me, which is the BEST PART!
Heather tagged me to do a fun facts today. I’m up way past my bedtime with a very long weekend ahead, so I will tag anyone who reads this 😉
Fun Facts Friday.
- Link to the person who awarded you
- List 7 random facts about yourself
- Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers
- I have a mild addiction to q-tips. I have to have them at home, in gym bag, etc.
- I love lemons. Especially in tea. They are best once soaking in tea and when I finish the tea, I will eat them. Yes. The whole thing. The dentist yelled at me for this.
- I love to run, hate the treadmill. I only do intervals on the treadmill. I can run a marathon outdoors but can barely stand 1 mile and have to force anything more than that if it’s not intervals.
- I have a lucky pair of VS panties that I wear for major races.
- Much like Heather, I have a dedicated workout clothes area. I have a whole dresser of workout clothes (1 small drawer sports bras, 1 small drawer socks and gloves, 1 large drawer of just tshirts-which are really for lounging and then 1 large drawer of tech tees, singlets, and shorts) and then all winter sleeves and tights are in a giant underbed bin, but it’s actually in the top of my closet. Somehow though, I never have anything to wear.
- I will run practically naked, but I feel self conscious wearing certain things out. Makes no sense
- I have a toenail that doesn’t grow. I hurt it at RNR in 2009 and it hates me so it decided to stay forever short. Whatever, 1 less to cut I guess.