GET TO KNOW ME!!!
1. Do you have an innie or an outie? innie
2. What kind of milkshake do you order? I don’t think I have ever ordered a milkshake in my life. I’ve tasted them from other people, but never ordered one…not my thing
3. How often do you repeat outfits at work? Not often, although sometimes I feel I do
4. What are your feelings about thank you notes? I am a thank you note nazi. And yes, I get bent out of shape when I don’t get one for gifts (baby or wedding) or throwing events.
5. Do you like spicy food? LOVE spicy food
6. How many toilet paper squares do you use? LOL. Well, I don’t count. I just use what I think I need.
7. Were you in Girl Scouts? No
8. Notebooks/Journals: College ruled? Wide Ruled? No lines? Spiral Bound? Plain front? Decorative? I prefer college rule because I write too big and the bigger the lines, the more space I take up. Any journaling now is done electronically either through blogs or Etools.
9. Do you snack throughout the day? What do you pack for snacks? Yes. Snacks are usually yogurt, fruit, nuts, veggies, or cottage cheese
10. What is your favorite month? Why? October, because the weather gets cooler and I LOVE autumn
11. What color of crayon would you be? aqua
12. How do you take your coffee on an average day? How do you like your coffee if you’re spluging? it’s the same. Skinny latte. 5 days a week I make it at home. After Saturday morning long runs, I get Starbucks downtown, I drink it while I stretch. I think the Gold’s gym patrons downtown think I am a freak. I only go there to stretch, drink my latte, and shower.
13. What is your genre of books to read? I can’t even remember, it’s been THAT long since i’ve read a book
14. Where do you want to retire, if you could go anywhere? somewhere tropical would be nice
15. What word describes you best? semi-balanced
16. What is the next “event” that you are looking forward to? (ex.: vacation, moving, date, job change, etc) Zilker Relays, then vacation to Florida the next day!
17. Do you like to discuss controversial topics or do you prefer to avoid those types of conversations? I hate controversy and confrontation
18. Would you rather add 4 free hours to each day, or add 1 extra day to the week? 4 free hours for sure! There are not enough hours in the day!!
19. If you created a sports team; what would your colors and mascot be? Depends what sport it was!
20. If you had to be a teacher, what subject would you teach? Athletics, science, or health
21. What is your current favorite television show? Friday night lights
22. Apple juice or orange juice? I don’t drink juice
23. It’s Shark Week on Discover Channel. Do you watch? Why or why not? No, because Dan has enough stuff on the DVR, we never watch live TV
24. What are the non-blog websites that you visit regularly? Facebook, WWatchers, Google, Yahoo, Galleywinter
25. What is your favorite way to prepare green beans? Asparagus? Potatoes? Carrots? -I love things roasted
26. What is your favorite flower? Peace roses
27. How do you feel about handkerchiefs? depends what they are being used for, lol!
28. If you could only shop at 3 stores for the rest of your life, what would they be? Sprouts, Ann Taylor, Kohls
29. If you could only use wine for one purpose for the rest of your life, which would you choose? To cook with or to drink? Drink
30. What’s your bedtime? 9
The only good thing about Texas summers is that the heat usually kills allergens. USUALLY. Not this week 😦 I’ve been lethargic and dizzy since yesterday afternoon, not a good feeling. I left for work, got halfway, and came home because I didn’t think I could stay alert. I tried to sleep it off, which didn’t work. I ran, which wasn’t really the best idea, because there was probably an increased risk of a fall, which I really don’t need. Went into work for half a day. A VERY LONG half a day. I didn’t want to miss our intern’s last day or her party at Chuy’s, so that’s how I started my day. I LOVE CHUYS. Even better, the Thursday special at this location is Chicken Montada which was AWESOME. Green chile fest starts 8/30 and goes through mid Sept. ITS ON!
Shady Grove tonight for the Trisha’s. Going to let sister drive my car, I don’t think it’s safe for me to drive, but I still want to go. Hopefully we’ll get some grub and shopping on downtown before the show!